- Home /
Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) Activities
As part of Quirk's commitment to B-BBEE, we are implementing favorable payment terms for selected QSE and EME Entities that operate in the ICT Sector, in terms of Code Series 500 and 600 of the ICT Sector Code, whereby we will settle invoices or accounts within 15 days of the invoice date for qualifying suppliers.
The following QSE and EME entities may qualify for the favorable payment terms:
- Black Owned businesses - Businesses which are at least 50.1% owned by Black People
- Black Empowered businesses - Businesses which are at least 25.1% owned by Black People
- Black Engendered businesses – Businesses which are at least 25.1% owned by Black Women
- Businesses with at least 5% shareholding held by Black People with disabilities.
Businesses meeting the criteria outlined above are eligible for our favorable payment terms. If so, please forward the following information to email@example.com:
- BEE Certificate or confirmation that your business qualifies as an Exempt Micro Enterprise
- Proof of industry in which your business operates
- Proof of shareholding held by Black people with disabilities
- Your company contact details