Greg Schneider joined Quirk Cape Town as a Marketing Strategist in March 2014, but his history has been tied to Quirk and our sister companies for at least 4 years – and what a history that has been. Greg started his Quirk career in 2010, back when it was just 50 QuirkStars across 3 agencies. He moved from Quirk Cape Town to fill the role of Senior Account Manager at BrandsEye before wearing the MD hat at HiringBounty. But he's back! And we're looking forward to the old school perspective and war stories.
Greg likes the finer things in life, like soundtracks to musicals, the first 9 seasons of Scrubs (not the last one) and entrepreneurial genius (which explains why he'd really like to meet Richard Branson). He's also a keen surfer and karaoke fan, but we try not to hold the latter against him.
“Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.”
Blog posts by this author
- Quirk's #Brave Craig Rhodes-Harrison
- Cannes Lions 2014: The trip in Photos
- Carlos Menezes: From Mathlete to MD
- UOQ :: The 4 Young Whites
- Between Two Floors :: Social Media
- Dunn with being All by Himself
- Building Blue Chip Ecommerce Sites: The Learnings
- Madiba's Legocy off to Cannes
- Is Live Lens' Launch sending the right signals?
- Trapped by Efferflu C's Latest Project
- Su talks cyber bullying on the Expresso Show
- The Social Media Marketing Song
- Savanna Serenades :: Cutting through the cards, candy and clutter
- Viral: Payday
- Viral: Happy Cape Town VS. GoldRush and #HappyDay
- Viral: Superman with a GoPro
- Transformative design where the medium is the message
- Quirk Tackles #NekNominations with #PeckDominations
- Friday Fact Box - Social Media Small Business
- Friday Fact Box: The Carbon Footprint of Spam